Pontus Diatomite Dry Pen (For male toys)
Works for Large Areas and Small Gaps!
As drying is an important part of the clean up. Pontus Diatomite Dry Pen introduces you to a brand new way to dry your male toy quick and clean.
- Asbestos-Free: Hong Kong STC tested for asbestos-free to give you peace of mind.
- Dual Absorbent: Insert the body to absorb most of the moisture and use the tip to wipe the gaps; experience the ultimate absorbing power with the 2 drying modes.
- Deodorizing: Absorbs unpleasant odours to freshen the inner spaces.
How To Use
1. Insert the rounded end of the Dry Pen into the washed masturbator.
2. Gently squeeze the masturbator, allowing the Dry Pen to absorb most of the moisture.
3. Remove the Dry Pen and use its pointy tip to absorb any residual moisture in the gap.
- Why do I need Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
When cleaning a male toy, moisture often remains in the gaps. And leaving the inner spaces exposed to moisture is very likely to promote mildew growth and unpleasant odours. That's why Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen is here to help clean up unwanted moisture instantly and prevent any damages caused by inverting the toy, keeping your favourite toy hygienic and durable.
- Can’t I use a towel/tissue instead of Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
With a towel/tissue, you will have to invert the toy to clean the inner spaces, making it easily damaged or deformed. Even if it is a foldable toy, lint can always fall into the inner spaces during wiping, making bacteria likely to grow.
- Is it safe to use Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
The manufacturing process of most diatomite dry sticks in the market is not well controlled. They are often made from materials containing or exposed to asbestos, which may pose harm to human health. By contrast, Pontus always puts the safety of its customers first and strictly monitors the whole manufacturing process. All Pontus Diatomite Sticks/Pens are Free of asbestos as tested by the Hong Kong STC so that you can use them with peace of mind.
- What are the differences among the three types of Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick is an entry-level dry stick with a classic design, suitable for most male toys in the market. Simply insert it to absorb most of the moisture. Pontus Diatomite Dry Pen is specially designed for openable male toys, allowing you to insert the body to absorb the moisture and use the tip to wipe the gaps precisely. Pontus Diatomite Dry Pen (Japanese Minoyaki) is of the best quality among all Pontus products. Not only is it made from Japanese’s finest materials, but it is also made in Japan, bring in the ultimate absorbing power with the two drying modes.
- What should I do with my Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen after use? + -
Remove Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen from the toy and let it dry naturally before next use. Keep away from the sun and other sources of heat. Once it is dry again, you may put it back into its original packaging or store it somewhere else.
- Does Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen break easily? + -
Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen is of a proper thickness and thus will not break under normal use and storage. Be careful not to come in contact with hard objects or drop from height.
- When should I replace my Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
If the body is deformed, cracked, or the absorbing power has decreased, it means that your Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen is aging and needs to be replaced immediately.
- Why are there spots on the surface of Pontus Diatomite Dry Stick/Pen? + -
Spots on the surface of diatomite are natural. They are not stains or defects.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.